We are still in our house at Camp Pendleton, but we still have our car packed up and are ready to go at a moment's notice. Our housing area is still on "possible evacuation", but I don't think we are going to have to leave. The fire is still 0% contained, but I guess the winds shifted to the east and we are southwest of Fallbrook. Only essential personnel reports to work today...apparently dental is essential personal because Rob has to go in from 12-6 today. Anyway, I'll keep you updated later.
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Phew....I am relieved for you guys...but it is so sad all the devastation going on.
Keep us posted!
Stay safe. I was thinking about you. We are praying for your family to not have to face leaving your home and belongings.
Scary place to be. And Rob would definitely have to go to work in case anyone with a cavity need him :) Hope you able to stay safe. We're thinking of you.
Post a Comment