They have a place here called "Ready, Set, Go" where the kids can go and play. It's funded by the Fallbrook school district and is in one of the elementary schools. Anyway, they have brand new toys...mostly developmental stuff like a dress up area, kitchen area, reading area, baby area, puppet show area, etc. They always have a craft and a letter of the day. The craft today was to make a chef's hat which was perfect because after we went there we went to preschool for a pizza making day. The kids got to smash the dough, spread the sauce and put toppings on. After that we came home and made brownies for an enrichment that night. So, we had a very "in the kitchen" day. Here is a picture of Ben enjoying licking the brownie beaters.
Saturday, October 20, 2007
Chef Benjamin
Posted by
Melissa (Catlin) Kiser
at
11:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sooooooooooo cute! I love how you always find great fun places to go with the kids wherever you are! You are such an inspirations to me!
Ben looks so old in these pics. How is everything else out there? Do you love the weather!
I didn't know about this blog. I am glad I found it!
love,
mel
Ok I SO need your ideas on how to find fun stuff like this! We've found a few things - but nothing that could even compete with the learning library in Cleveland or this!
Maybe you could come up to G-town JUST to find places with me :) Like my own personal city planner or something!
Post a Comment