Thursday, January 3, 2008

3 Cheers for Google Reader!

My friend Anne Marie posted something on her blog about Google Reader and I am singing praises to her name for mentioning it on her blog. If you blog and are sick of checking people's blogs only to discover they haven't updated, then listen up. Google Reader checks your blogs (or any site) for updates. Then, it lets YOU know when someone updates. No more clicking to discover that your cousin/friend/sister decided not to post. Check it out!!! It takes a minute to enter in all the addresses that you want it to check, but then you just check it like email and see who's posted. It's fabulous and I highly recommend it. Thanks Anne Marie!

3 comments:

Shelly! said...

Hip hip hooray! Hip hip hooray! Hip hip hooray! I love my google reader. It is the only way I stay sane in the blogging world.

Sunday is only a few days away!!

Aaron said...

I just added it myself. Yeah! What a time saver!

Anne Marie said...

I am so glad you are enjoying it. Sorry that my blog doesn't give you feed since it is private but I hope you will still stop by every so often.