It POURED yesterday. It has probably rained 2 or 3 times in the last 6 months so this was a BIG deal. Our back patio flooded and the boys took advantage of it frolicking in the puddle. Here are some rather poor quality images I captured of their fun.
Rob had a nitrous sedation seminar in San Diego for two days this week. I guess each day they gave each other the "laughing gas" so they could know how to administer it and what it felt like to be under it's influence. Rob had never experienced it before and it sounded like he was a riot...laughing like crazy. Here's a picture of him getting the gas (but no one captured him just rolling over laughing) and here's a picture of one of the other residents busting a gut over it (notice Tom Stinchfield from dental school in the background). The last picture are all the guys in Rob's GPR program here at Pendleton.
The boys helped us take down Ben's crib (finally...he's been out of it for months) in order to rearrange the living room furniture so we could make room for our Christmas tree. Big helpers!
Sunday, December 2, 2007
Misc stuff this week
Posted by
Melissa (Catlin) Kiser
at
12:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Low quality pics? I think they are priceless. I love the first one of the 3 of them out in the puddles. I LOVE the ones of the boys jumping in the air! Those are grat captures. Good job!
Post a Comment