Rob at the Japanese Stake Dance. I was just trying to get the band on video, but he steps in in usual Rob fashion.
A few days later I caught this video of Ben dancing. Like father like son, eh?
Speaking of Ben, he just turned six! My baby boy is six. Crazy. We love our loud, energetic, scientific, adorable and quirky little boy. He wanted to go to this place called Crafty Things and paint a ceramic piece. It was a WAY low key party, but he had fun. You can kinda tell in this photo, but the cake was ruined because the icing came off on the cover. Oh well. He didn't care and neither did I. We did a bunch of science experiments and he was a happy camper. I love this guy!
The folks at his party.
Thursday, December 30, 2010
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree....
Posted by
Melissa (Catlin) Kiser
at
7:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment