Rob and I got to go on another date night last night. We tried a place called Crocodile's. Rob wanted to go there because of this cool waterfall and crab that is on the outside. Sadly, we thought it was over priced and the food was only so so. The abiance was wonderful, though. We had these lovely birds in a glass cage right by our table that bickered like an old couple the whole time. We probably won't go back again but since we took a bunch of pics I thought I should blog about it.
No spoons for soup here.
No forks, either. Okay so I understand that they use chopsticks. I'm getting much better at them. However, I thought it was funny that they gave me a steak knife to cut my chicken, but no fork. I had to stab the chicken with a chopstick and then slice. Weird.
Sunday, August 3, 2008
Date night
Posted by
Melissa (Catlin) Kiser
at
2:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hi Melissa,
I hope you don't mind me leaving a comment ... I found you through Mel's blog.
I was enjoying your blog so much that I went through your history and found you were interested in printing your blog? There's a place to do it and I just put it on my blog tonight (very weird).
www.blurb.com
That's all I know ... I hope it helps.
Love your blog - you do a fantastic job!! :)
Post a Comment