We decided to squeeze the lemons we picked to make lemonade. Instead of adding the sugar to make it sweet, we all drank it straight up. 100% pure lemon juice. Here are the beautiful shots of our sour faces in all their glory.Last night we went down to O'Neil Lake and fed the ducks. Afterwards, I was in the mood for a bonfire so we came back to the house and cooked hot dogs on a stick for dinner (for the kids). We never got the fire going very big (on purpose) so most of the flames had a lot of smoke in them from the paper. As a result the hot dogs had a black coating on them which came off on the boys face. We also discovered that the boys will eat anything if it is on a stick. We had shihkabobs the other night and they ate it up. Notice Noah eating grapes on a stick....he would never eat those in real life.
Saturday, March 8, 2008
When you're given lemons....
Posted by
Melissa (Catlin) Kiser
at
7:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
rob love the hair or shall i say no hair. mmmm lemons love all the funny faces. cant wait to see you in a few days sure love you guys!
I don't think Issy liked the sour straight lemonade...looks like the bon fire was fun though.
I loved the Lemonade pictures- so funny! I definitely couldn't do it! The bon fire looks like so much fun. I feel inspired to be more creative everytime I look at your blog. I hear limes make good juice- mabye I'll see what Dylan thinks...
I made Jeremy come and look at those lemon pictures because that is totally something we would do to our poor kids! :) Great idea! Maybe we'll do it for our next FHE or something. You guys are too much fun. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.
You guys crack me up! You guys are always having so much fun with your kids. It is great. You gotta love those smoke and ash faces!
Ah, Melissa, your fam is adorable!
You guys are the cutest family alive... seriously. Those pictures of the lemonade are hillarious! Poor issy's face! I love the bonfire too, so fun!
Great pics!!! Thanks for the kabobs idea! I'll have to try that trick with Loic who is becoming a picky eater to my great dismay.
so cute, I really love the photo of the boys and their dirty faces!
Post a Comment